Even a first offense for misdemeanor DUI is punishable by up to a year in jail and a suspension of your driving privileges for six months or longer. If you have a commercial driver’s license, the potential consequences are often more severe. In addition, you need to act fast to be able to appeal a license suspension.
Our experience finding the right defense strategies can help protect your rights and driving privilege.
We handle Georgia DUI charges including:
- First-offense DUI
- Repeat DUI charges, including felonies based on prior DWI convictions from other states
- Vehicular homicide or assault charges related to drunk driving accidents
- Driver’s license suspension, revocation and reinstatement hearings
- DUI charges based on field sobriety test results
- DUI charges based on unreliable blood or breath test evidence
Request a Consultation Today!
Call Rosalind Henderson Law at (828)557-8292 to schedule your case evaluation today.